Charging and Power
Your NT200 can typically run for about 2.5 hours on a full charge. Actual duration will depend on factors such as coaching instruction frequency and volume level.
To charge your device:
- If your device is on, turn it off by pressing and holding the power button for 3 sec.
- 2. Open charge port gently (see picture). NOTE: Avoid getting moisture, clay, or dirt into the charge port.
- 3. Plug in Android-style Micro-USB charger (cable provided).
- 4. LED will blink while charging.
- 5. LED will turn solid when charging is complete.
While in use, NT will tell you if its battery level is low.
Powering On and Off
- To power on, press and hold power button for 3 sec.
- LED will illuminate.
- Listen for “NeuroTennis” announcement.
- To play in partner mode, make sure both devices are on, and follow instructions for pairing devices under “Pairing”. For solo mode, just press “Play” to begin.
- To power off, press and hold power button for 3 sec.